2011年10月19日星期三

Closed beta the first day I went well in the game,

the first picture is very beautiful Oh, very good game! I'm running East and West, rampant everywhere, because for me everywhere is so strange and so curious.
Don't know how running a n Silkroad encountersumber of places and how much time and saw a lot of people have old monk, old man, Alma, generals, and so on. Suddenly see much better friends are has from city outside ran out ran into the of good times has, own of good friends are playing to equipment for has clothes has, own only realized that the ran out city has, I also to began growth has, is excited of ran has Shing Mun, first playing scarecrow, in playing large eye spot, seems to all are is smooth, because I is a  silkroad goldike details of people, like do task like research weapons, special because is a girls course is like see scenery, like station in whirl turtle of local see sea, later slowly of large has can to playing tree fine has, I would like to stand in the waterfall where daze, friends level level of the hard training level, but I only care about the game in every corner of the beautiful, I really let it deeply attracted. Friends are taken care of for me to sro gold know I like road called road with me, my pretty dress of innumerable, every day I go live with my friends team up and shared experiences to me, Oh, I don't think really slow before 15!

I don't have any attack skills acquired friends let me master of miscellaneous, I also like the blood for others and for others the resurrection. But practice to level 19 until I feel like a useless guy, like a flow of small hospitals, docile little doctors. Clothing-for ever new, weapon-for more, well, can play Tiger are very hard! silkroad online gold EH training fees.

Suddenly I saw a row red and pink words, Tiger woman appeared in the the lion ' s mouth near the mountain, my friends suddenly ran like crazy, running around I haven't reflected came and they took, the (then still points that follow) this is w Master in Silkroadhat you want to go, no one answer me. I don't know what to do but I'm sure other games either BOSS or what. After the Shan ran a lap, and ran to the thieves barracks. The place I cooked, they hung on top of silly I stand and then go c silkroad systemrazy massacre. Suddenly ran along friends suddenly to a 90 degree turn. His skills are brought out the body of all eight worst mess a lot.

没有评论:

发表评论